Complaint Review: United Transport Inc

• Updated: Mon, November 19, 2012

• Reported By: Doug — Florida United States of America
United Transport Inc
1835 E. Hallandale Beach Blvd. #106 Internet United States of America

United Transport Inc Predatory Sales Practices, Overcharging, Damaged Goods, Stolen Items Internet, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Horrible Company

*Consumer Comment: So True

Please do not do business with this company. They charged me double what was agreed too once all my belongings were in their truck. They said they owned all their own vehicles which they do not they are just a load broker and your belongings will get loaded and unloaded at least 3 times before even heading to your destination. They use drug addicts and convicted felons to do their moving. Items were stolen and damaged and arrived 36 days after the guaranteed date I was given. I have tried to file an insurance claim against them but have no found out that they have never even had insurance. A horrible, horrible company. Each time I tried to work with them I was told that who I was speaking to previously which promised discounts and such for damages and missed deliveries were terminated. Just a game they play to try to have you give up on your claims. Please do not make the same mistake that I did. They have a decent BBB rating which I found out they just re-incorporate the company every 6 months to get a new high BBB rating until all the claims start to pile up on
them. unscrupulous, thieves and felons.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 10:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Transport-Inc/internet/United-Transport-Inc-Predatory-Sales-Practices-Overcharging-Damaged-Goods-Stolen-Items-913292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Transport Inc

Horrible Company

AUTHOR: Rafeal Amin - (United States of America)

Horrible Expierence.....The sales rep that I was working with quit 2 weeks after I scheduled my move and the supervisor told me he was on vacation (Lie #1). On the day of the move the mover never showed up. When I called them they gave me an excuse that the truck was in the shop and they would be there later that day (Lie #2). They never came and kept giving me excuses and offered me to another moving company for $800 more than what they quoted me. Then they offered me my deposit back, instead of a solution. I finally gave up and requested my deposit back. They have been telling me that my deposit has been processed for weeks now (Lie #3), and my bank says it has not recieved anything from this company. I have called the company repediatly and have been put on hold and hung up on multiple time right after I give them my name. I am still awaiting my refund.

Worst company I have ever delt with!!!

So True

AUTHOR: Andy P - (United States of America)

I experienced this exact problem when using them to move from TX to NC. My items were stolen and damaged and they do nothing to fix the problem. My estimate went from $2800 to $4700 once the truck was loaded. They trashed my old house when picking up my items in a rental truck and dropping them off in a public storage area for someone else in a rental truck to pick them up. These guys that moved my items never even heard of United Transport, they received a piece of paper with my addresses on it. One guy left his bank balance receipt on my counter which was negative. He cashed the check I gave him within minutes of leaving my house.