Complaint Review: United Tranzactions

• Reported By: Pat — Bossier City Louisiana
United Tranzactions
2811 Corporate Way Miramar, Florida USA

United Tranzactions Total failure to communicate Miramar Florida

I bought furniture from Ivan Smith Furniture and they let me post date 4 checks.  There was a problem with one check as I deposited the funds in the wrong account.  When they let me know I had already sent them the replacement funds via money order.  They called a month later and the lady named Carol told me there were two dates in question.  While on the phone with her I emailed the proof and she verified it was all she needed.  I told her if there was any problem please let me know.  I never heard from them again.  Then, seven months later I get notified of a derogatory remark on my credit report.  Guess who!  Had they taken the time and a little common courtisy they could have saved themselves time and money but no, their 3rd rate business practices didn't allow that.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2014 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Tranzactions/Miramar-Florida-33025/United-Tranzactions-Total-failure-to-communicate-Miramar-Florida-1161334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Tranzactions