• Report: #1120908

• Updated: Tue, February 04, 2014

• Reported By: yoya — Woodridge Illinois
United Trucking / United Carriers
New York , Florida USA

United Trucking / United Carriers United Trucking / United Carriers Thomas James Quoted one price and would not guarantee it once vehicle would be delivered. Bad experience, bad customer service, would not let me speak and called me a retard after I advised him would not sign agreement. Has partner that works out in Florida name Mike/Michael. New York

Thomas from United Trucking Corp./ United Carrier www.united-move.com

Quoted me one price, he emailed me the agreement , after I read it was only for a deposit, of $200.

When I advised him the price he quoted me was not on the agreement, he indicated that the email with the quoted would be my agreement. Advised him if he was sure of the price quoted that he could add it to the agreement so there wouldn't any misunderstanding in the future.

He refused and said the total could change at time of delivery, advised him to cancel my request/transaction and I would not be doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2014 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Trucking-United-Carriers/Florida/United-Trucking-United-Carriers-United-Trucking-United-Carriers-Thomas-James-Quoted-o-1120908. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Trucking / United Carriers