masses

Complaint Review: United Vacation Network Latest Aliase Is Capital Financial. DONT TRUST THEM EITHER!!!

• Submitted: Sat, November 24, 2007
  • Updated: Sat, November 24, 2007

• Reported By:TarponSprings Florida
13575 58th Street North.,Suite 115 Clearwater, FLorida 33760-3755 Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

United Vacation Network,Sun Coast Vacation,Travel Services USA Latest Aliase Is Capital Financial. DONT TRUST ANY OF THEM THEY ARE ALL THE SAME! Liars, Felons, And Theives! Yeah from the owner to the sales rep., I foud better deals everywhere else except UVN/Capital Financial . They're scam artists! Clearwater Clearwater Florida

I beagn sending money to UVN in May of 2006 after attendind a seminar at Quality Inn. Earlier this year they sent me a letter telling me to send my payments to Capital Financial. I was skeptical so I decided to give them a call, I was on hold for a "GOOD" 30 minutes and was fowarded to Christy's Voice mail. No one ever answered the phone. I really began to get worried so I got on the internet. When I googled their name(united vacation network), all of this stuff popped up saying the company was a scam.

In the back of my mind I felt uneasy about the entire situation especially when they changed their name and address. Now I am stuck between a rock and a hard place because I have invested all of this money into a company who rips people off for a living. I WANT MY MONEY BACK! I am an upstanding citizen of my community and I am going to fight these lying con/scam artists. Its not right, Its not just, and it certainly is not legal. I am going to do everything in my power to recieve proper legal advise. So if this has hap-pened to you I suggest you do the same thing and stand up for your Money, Life, and Livelyhood.

Ann and willie
TarponSprings, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2007 02:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Vacation-Network-Latest-Aliase-Is-Capital-Financial-DONT-TRUST-THEM-EITHER/Clearwater-Florida-33760/United-Vacation-NetworkSun-Coast-VacationTravel-Services-USA-Latest-Aliase-Is-Capital-Fi-286466. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Vacation Network Latest Aliase Is Capital Financial. DONT TRUST THEM EITHER!!!