desperate

• Submitted: Wed, January 21, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, January 21, 2009

• Reported By:Garner North Carolina
United Vacation Network
Largo, Florida Garner, North Carolina U.S.A.

United Vacation Network This company sold me a vacation travel plan for $4,000.00 that had absolutly no value. I paid them in full with the exception of around $200.00. Largo Florida

I attended a sales meeting 12/14/2006 held in Raleigh, NC. My wife and I were talked into a vacation plan with several free and many discounted trips for $4000.00. ($2,000.00 down plus $83.00 per month for 24 months)00

I have paid them in full with the exception of $200.00 with absolutly nothing to show for my money. The deals they offer are no deals at all. I have been able to go on line and get the same or better deals on all my travel.I was promised 2 bonus weeks and two free mini vacations per week.

It's time that someone shut this company down to stop them from taking advantage of consumers. I think the contracts are illegal seeing they often fail to deliver on their promise.

James
Garner, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/21/2009 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Vacation-Network/Garner-North-Carolina-27529/United-Vacation-Network-This-company-sold-me-a-vacation-travel-plan-for-400000-that-had-414573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Vacation Network