Complaint Review: United Vacations Network

• Submitted: Mon, May 18, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:SaraSOTA Florida
United Vacations Network
3690 East Bay Drive Suite Q Largo, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 727-718-4228
  • Web:
  • Category: Resorts

United Vacations Network They clain to rent vacation weeks at resorts in all states. I have put in 6 requests and all I was told they are working on it. Largo Florida

I joined the Vacation Network 12/05/2006 for a cost of $5149. Also annual fee of $149. I have tried many time to schedule , but have only receive 1 week for an extra cost of $199. Trying to get a response out of them , well they just wait you out and have to makae other arrangements. I think the only smart thing I have done is not to send any more money and to not waste any more time. If they do come to your city, stay home and donot fall for their b__S____. i am hoping other will join me in taking legal action. We need to shut this company down.

Tommy
SaraSOTA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/18/2009 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Vacations-Network/Largo-Florida/United-Vacations-Network-They-clain-to-rent-vacation-weeks-at-resorts-in-all-states-I-hav-453114. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Vacations Network