Complaint Review: United Van Lines

• Reported By: Alamela — Aventura Florida United States of America
United Van Lines
1900 SW 43rd Terrace Deerfield Beach, Florida United States of America

United Van Lines Suddath Nightmare Movers Deerfield Beach , Florida

I hired this company to move my furniture perfectly wrapped from one city to another in Florida, exactly 98 miles away. They arrived 3 hours late, one man short and delivered my damaged furniture at 1:30am in a different truck and with unprofessional people. They damaged just about every main furniture that I own, 2,246.28 worth of damages. Damages include cracks, chipped off, dented, shattered and scratched, the companies resolution 108.00. I have been totally destroyed emotionally about my experience with this unprofessional company and what hurts me the most was when I opened a sculptured cat that belonged to my mother over 20 years old in a box marked Fragile, Glass, Handle With Care, Very Delicate but that did not matter. I hope at the end it helps someone else from going through what I went through.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2012 10:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Van-Lines/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/United-Van-Lines-Suddath-Nightmare-Movers-Deerfield-Beach-Florida-975326. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Van Lines