- Report: #563275
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: United Van Lines
United Van Lines Freddie Serna Don't Use United Van Lines / American Moving & Storage in Las Cruces! Fenton, Missouri
*Author of original report: I'm not the only victim of American Moving & Storage, United Van Lines agent in Las Cruces!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Make sure everything is tagged and accounted for. (They probably won't let you do this.) Watch out if everything is not tagged or they "run out" of tags or boxes.
2) Buy extra the insurance no matter what they say! Otherwise, they will only pay you $.60 per lb for the items that are "lost in the move." Even if you do buy the insurance, they will probably blame you for for the goods they happen to "lose."
Check out American Moving & Storage at bbb.org for more complaints and see for yourself how the manger, Fred Serna, blames customers their bad service. Copy paste link below.
Don't count on United Van Lines to protect you. In my experience, they will defend their agent over their customers. Save yourself the headache and avoid them both!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2010 06:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Van-Lines/Fenton-Missouri-63026/United-Van-Lines-Freddie-Serna-Dont-Use-United-Van-Lines-American-Moving-Storage-in-L-563275. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.