brick

• Reported By: Lisa K. — Stllwater Minnesota USA
United Voice Messaging
St. Paul, Minnesota United States of America

United Voice Messaging "Ghost" signs me up for voice mail! St. Paul, Minnesota

My husband usually pays the phone bill.  He noticed a strange charge on our bill, but being a procrastinator, did not investigate.

I found that we had been being bill a $13.22 United Voice monthly fee.  We DON'T

have voice messaging - we use an answering machine.  When I called the company

they told me a person I had never heard of had applied for the service thru a $1000.00 grocery shopping spree incentive on-line at Planet Fun Games.com.

I haven't heard back from the company about how they are going to fix this problem.  We have been being billed this service for a year and a half without our knowledge.

If our phone company hadn't just change the way it prints out their bills to make them more consumer friendly, I don't know if we still wouldn't have noticed these bogus charges.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/01/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-Voice-Messaging/St-Paul-Minnesota-/United-Voice-Messaging-Ghost-signs-me-up-for-voice-mail-St-Paul-Minnesota-502723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United Voice Messaging