Complaint Review: United car exchange

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Sexy1ne — Everett Massachusetts
United car exchange
Internet USA

United car exchange Sales agent and verification dept. Actual GREAT COMPANY AND MONEY WELL SPENT Iselin Internet

about 2 weeks ago I was contacted by united car exchange sales agent, that they seen my car for sale on Craigslist. Stating that they could get my car sold for me with in a couple weeks, I know this place is for rip offs but in reality they followed thru with every word they stated. I did my normal research checking out the company and so on, the agent I spoke with was Mr. Gotti he was very warm and understanding. I had my car listed for over 3 months and I was receiving calls from ppl just playing games trying to knock down the price on my car, I have been in a little finical bind and was in need of selling my car, the agent did explain the service to me very clear and I could tell he was being upfront and was very understanding and heart felt. I said to myself well it's only $199.99 was else I had to lose what's the worst thing that could happen I lose it. Mr Gotti did state that with In 72 hours my car would be listed on all there major sights and to my surprthey it was but not only that I started receiving calls from ppl that really wanted to buy my car.

mind you the last 3 months I had very little success in selling the car, my profile that his team had compiled was so awesome and very clear to understand. When the buyers came to my home there was very little hassle about the price at all, matter if fact MR Gotti made sure that I would get the maximum limit for my 2011 Lexus G'S 400 $24,000 with only 23k. I was so blessed that I have made it appoint to share my experience with everyone and also been telling family members that if there r gonna sell there vehicle that to call Mr Gotti at Unitied CaR EXCHANGE! They will give you a honest quote and a time frame that sounds out of this world and to good to be true but these guys are AWESOME and in point they really know there stuff.

SO IF YOUR SELLING YIUR VEHICLE AND NEED IT SOLD AND WANT GREAT SERVICE AND OH I DIDN'T MENTION THEY ALSO FINANCE BUYERS AS WELL THAT MADE ME FEEL A LITTLE MORE COMFORTABLE AND THERE WEBSITE IS GREAT VERY EASY TO READ AS WELL. HONESTLY, IF YOU NEED TO SELL YOUR CAR CALL THIS MAN ASAP HE WILL TRULLY TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOU. AND PLEASE DONT READ THIS NON SENSE ABOUT RIP OFF. YIU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE AND SOME PPL JUST ARE VERY DIFFICULT TO DEAL WITH AT ALL. SO SPEND THE $200 YOU DO GET A MONEY BACK GAURENTEE OF YOUR PROFILING FEE WHICH IS A 100 BUCKS BUT I COULDN'T DO IT ON MY OWN AND THEY SOENT THE TIME TO DO A PROFILE OF MY CAR AND CONTACT BUYERS THAT WERE INTERESTED IN A LEXUS IN MY AREA.  SO IN REALITY IT COST FOR EXPERIENCE AND I WOULDN'T GO TO NO KNE ELSE BESIDES UNITED CAR EXCHANGE I CAN'T SAY ENOUGH IT ONLY TOOK 11 DAYS TO SELL MY CAR. SO BE SMART CALL MR GOTTI AND UCE THEY WILL REALLY HELP AND THERE PROFESSIONALISM IS TOP NOTCH AND THE BEST PART THEY BACK UP WHAT THEY SAY. THEY WILL SPEND THE TIME TO TALK WITH YOU AND REASON ABOUT YOUR ASKING PRICE BEFORE THEY GAURENTEE IT!!!

IM TRULLY MAKING IT A POINT TO GO TO THESE PAGES AND TELL MY STORY CUZ THEY DESERVE THE RESPECT IM SO HAPPY MY WIFE AND I THAT I CALLED MR GOTTI AND ASKED IF THEY WANTED A TESTIMONAL FOR THERE WEBSITE OR FOR THERE BROCHURE THAT WE WANTED TO BE APART OF WHAT THEY ARE DOING AND WOULD BACK THIS COMPANY ANY SECOND OF THE DAY, BUY SELLING MY CAR HELPED SAVE MY HOUSE AND MY FAMILY. I GOT LAYED OFF OF WORK FROM A COMAPNY I WORKED FOR OVER 20 YRS AND WAS RUNNING OUT OF CASH TO PAY MY MORTAGE AND THIS WAS MY LAST DITCH EFFORT BEFORE THEY REPO'd MY CAR AND THEN THE BANK WOULD CHARGE OUTRAGEOUS FEES.

Go with untied best choice for selling your car quick and safe. The 3 things I look for with a company I'm gonna do business with is CREDITABILITY, GAURENTEE AND WHAT'S THE REFUND POLICY. OH AND THE BEST PART THEY DO A RECORDING AT THE END OF CALL TO BACK WHAT THEY SAY AND THE CC COMPANIES ASK FOR IT AS WELL AND YOU HEAR THE NUMBER OF THE CALL YOURSELF.

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND SIGN WITH UNTIED THEY DO ALL THE WORK AND SEND REAL BUYERS WITH REAL MONEY. YOUR CAR WILL GET SOLD MARK MY WORDS..

SINCERLY,

A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER

HERALD AND TINA

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-car-exchange/internet/United-car-exchange-Sales-agent-and-verification-dept-Actual-GREAT-COMPANY-AND-MONEY-WEL-1069889. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United car exchange