Complaint Review: United cash loans

• Reported By: dada1981 — warren Michigan
United cash loans
garden city, New York USA

United cash loans Ripoff report...recent garden city New York

first i got a phone call saying i got approved for 7500$ and i was happy because of my poor credit i wasnt able to get a loan.

so i sent first 240$ and he told me i have to send him another 425$ for some fees so i did.

after that he told me i have to pay another money gram fee of 1000$ and i was stupid enough and i believed him so i sent it.

and now im broke i cant pay my bills because i sent all my money to that skank that stole my money...and he keeps telling me its government...that bs...thats my money i worked hard for it..

so now...i need help...any help to try and get my money back...please anyone

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2013 06:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-cash-loans/garden-city-New-York/United-cash-loans-Ripoff-reportrecent-garden-city-New-York-1081523. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United cash loans