Complaint Review: United cash loans

• Updated: Wed, August 27, 2014

• Reported By: Kathy Frazier — Columbia South Carolina
United cash loans
Nationwide USA

United cash loans Paul told me to purchase agreen dot reload card of $50 after I did andgave him the numbers then he needed $91 Iskfor my 50 back and now I got the run around. Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Oh Boy

United cash loans has rip me off for $50 Paul the represenative that I spoke assured me I would recieve aloan of 2000,00 dollars after I send them 50 he told me to purchase a green dot card for 4.95 load the $50 on the card and call him after I purchase the card I ask him before I gave him the numbers Iask is this the final step he said the money would be in my account in 7minutes when I gave him the numbers he then said he needeed another $91.00 because the bank is charging them the $91.00 I then said cancel the transation and give  me my $50 back now he tells me to purchase anotherr reload card for $20 and he can send me my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2014 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-cash-loans/nationwide/United-cash-loans-Paul-told-me-to-purchase-agreen-dot-reload-card-of-50-after-I-did-andg-1172753. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United cash loans

Oh Boy

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

You fell for the old scam - your money is gone.  Stop trying to get loans because you will be ripped of one way or another.

noticed