Complaint Review: United on Line Netzero

• Updated: Sat, December 03, 2011

• Reported By: cowboy steve — Menifee California USA
United on Line Netzero

United on Line Netzero Netzero Netzero huge ripoff consumer be wareInternet

I have used Netzero dial up service for several years. I moved and got sattalite internet in May of 2011

I kept netzero as an IPS for a reduced price of $4.99 a month. As soon as this change was made it went from a .com to a .net with more Advertising. With High speed internet it took an adverage of 15 to 20 min to log onto netzero and after logging on I could NEVER fully open e-mails, the first few lines would appear then it would just go into load mode until it timed out. I have tried to resolve this problem with netzero to no avail! They said it was MY problem, but could not explain why I did not have that problem with MSN, YAHOO, or GMAIL, all of which are FREE! When I tried to cancel I was on the phone ON HOLD for 1 hour on 3 different occacions! Finally got thru today to some no brained idiot in India, when I got fed up with her trying to talk me out of canceling I told her I was tired of the Bull-s**t, She told me she would NOT stop my service because I had cursed at her! Again Bull-S?*** This fight is just gettin started! Stay Away From Netzero there are much better internet services out there for free!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2011 01:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-on-Line-Netzero/internet/United-on-Line-Netzero-Netzero-Netzero-huge-ripoff-consumer-be-wareInternet-804587. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United on Line Netzero