• Report: #921970

• Updated: Fri, August 03, 2012

• Reported By: Sarah — Qunicy Michigan United States of America
United online Collection Division
P.O Box 5006-BD Woodland Hills, California United States of America

United online Collection Division I called the number on the letter and got an automated message, I called netzero and they verifed my account was cancelled and they told me to write the company. Woodland Hills, California

I recieved a letter from United Online Collection Division stating I owe netzero $53.77. I cancelled my account with netzero over a year ago. I did not recieve any monthly bills to be unpaid to make it to a collection service. I called the number 1-866-210-1700 on the top of the letter and all I got was an automated recording. I got frustrated and called netzero. They confirmed my account had been cancelled. I asked how do i owe them this money, they apologized and told me to write this company and tell them I had cancelled my account. I decided to look this company online and maybe send an e-mail instead of writing a letter and all I found on this company is how it is a scam and a ripoff. I am going to write a letter to this company and they will not get my credit card information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/03/2012 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-online-Collection-Division/Woodland-Hills-California-91365-9637/United-online-Collection-Division-I-called-the-number-on-the-letter-and-got-an-automated-921970. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United online Collection Division