Complaint Review: United options

• Updated: Wed, April 09, 2014

• Reported By: Manorama — Huntin gton Beach California
United options
Internet USA

United options I deposited in my account in United options $ 500 by credit card on7.1.14 for auto trading as they claimed thier software will make lots of money for me through one of their affilaite. On 1.28 14 I saw that instead of making money I was loosing money and my account went down to $ 238.75 so I callede them as well as send email for withdrawal request. They wanted me to email them my driver's license and copy of my credit card. I asked them that I do not want to send by email can I send by mail or fax as I was csared of identity theft. They did not give me those options and cancelled my withdrawal without my permission, not only that but kept on playing with my money by auto trade. They brought down my account to $ 67. When I called today why they did that the lady who did not gave me her name told me I can not withdraw less than $100. I told her I put withdrawal order for $ 238.75 o9n 1 28 14 why they cancelled she hang up on me. These people are crooks who will take away your money.  Cypress Virgin Island Internet

I deposited$ 500 on United Option website by credit card on 1 7 14 as one of thier affiliate send me email  bragging about how much money he made on auto trading soft ware at United Options. On 1 28 14 I checked that my account went down to $ 238.75 instead of making money I put withdrawal request on their site as well as sent a email for withdrawal and called them personally.I was told to email my Driver's license and credit card which they did not require at the time of deposit. I asked can I send by regular mail or by fax as I was scared of Identity theft. They did not give me that option and without my permission and without informing me they cancelled my withdrawal request, kept on playing my money on their auto trade which brought down my account to $ 67 . Today when I  called and asked why they did it the lady who did not give me her name told me that I can not withdraw less than $ 100. I told her that I put withdrawal order for $ 238.75 on 1 28 14 why they cancelled and kept on playing with my money She hang up on me. These people are crooks who take inocent people's money and do not want to return it. Be aware and do not do any business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2014 02:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-options/internet/United-options-I-deposited-in-my-account-in-United-options-500-by-credit-card-on7114-1137601. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United options