Complaint Review: United vision logistics

• Updated: Wed, March 26, 2014

• Reported By: Jimmy — liberty Texas
United vision logistics
4021ambassador caffery pkwy Lafayette, Louisiana USA

United vision logistics Owner/operator got screwed out of plate and escrow reimbursement Lafayette Louisiana

I left united vision logistics because the terminal I was at would not let me use my equipment on oversize loads, he only wanted me to use his trailers which ment more percentage for him. I left two weeks before plates were due which is $1500. With my last check they took all the escrow out and I had only been their a month. The escrow is another $1500 .The company said they used the escrow to pay my plates which weren't due Nore did I ever receive them.it's been almost a year and still no reimbursement. This company knows it will cost me more to get a lawyer an fight them then what I will get out of them.I just hope maybe other people will see this report an maybe their will be a class action lawsuit filed against them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/United-vision-logistics/Lafayette-Louisiana-70503/United-vision-logistics-Owneroperator-got-screwed-out-of-plate-and-escrow-reimbursement-1133965. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on United vision logistics