Complaint Review: UnitedHealthcare

• Updated: Thu, February 20, 2014

• Reported By: Geoffrey — Prescott Arizona
UnitedHealthcare
Miami Lakes, Fl., Select State/Province USA

UnitedHealthcare Kevin Dale, Your a joke...Why you couldn't call me back after 3 attempts is inexcusable. I sent United Healthcare a ton of personal info. thinking they would help me with my health care plan but they couldn't have cared less. Where has all the info I've given them gone out to and should I be be worried that they'd just put it out to the general public.. Miami Lakes, Florida

I went through a very long paper process asking for assistance with regards to my having to pay premiums on my United Healthcare Medicare Savings  Program (MSP) which I didn't have to pay for before.

When I received a payment booklet in the mail I called United Healthcare and after, explaining I was on a fixed (and I mean fixed income),  the operator directed me to a social service coodinator (now called My Advocate) and I gave him my info.  After a period of time I received a call from another person, Mr. Kevin Dale, (Mr Rey Chacon was the first I was referred to) who was rather abrupt during our initial call but I was abliging and proceeded forward.  I was informed, after 2 months or so of awaiting, that I'd been approved which I thought was support towards my medicare part B, , D payments with United Healthcare.  That wasn't the case as I received a phone call from the billing department a few days ago (a lady named Rita) that I was in arrears. Now, I have no idea what I filled out some 15 pieces of paper for.  Why did they need all my bank statements and info for if it wasn't to help me?  Are they just a scam or are they really trying to help people?  This process started in October 2013 and is now gone to February 2014.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/20/2014 04:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnitedHealthcare/Miami-Lakes-Fl-Select-StateProvince/UnitedHealthcare-Kevin-Dale-Your-a-jokeWhy-you-couldnt-call-me-back-after-3-attempts-1125247. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnitedHealthcare