Complaint Review: Unitedcashloans

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: ANGELA — LYNWOOD California United States of America
3531 P street Miami, Oklahoma United States of America

Unitedcashloans Scam Loan Sharks made me feel Raped Miami, Oklahoma

I found myself in a finacial situation during a time when my job needed to make changes in the way they paid employees, I was in the need of some quick cash.

So I borrowed 400 dollars from Unitedcashloans, they emailed me the paperwork and in big bold numbers it shows the finance charges and the total charges, however after 5 months of small payments, I decided d**n well how much more to go...To only find out all those fees went in their pockets. I was just beginning to pay on the loan it self. I requested to pay in full at that time. If I would have never called my total finance charge would have been 1020.00. I only borrowed 400, a total repay amount of 1420.00. d**n I was a fool....

I have used other companies who also take out small amounts however each month some goes toward the principle amount. Please don't be fooled, just head over to your local pawn shop or local loan shark. If you gone get beat give the money to somebody in your community. I felts so violated, like a raped victom with no vaseline.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 06:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unitedcashloans/Miami-Oklahoma-74354/Unitedcashloans-Scam-Loan-Sharks-made-me-feel-Raped-Miami-Oklahoma-991507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unitedcashloans