Complaint Review: Unitedcashloans

• Updated: Thu, June 14, 2007

• Reported By:montgomery Alabama
Unitedcashloans
www.unitedcashloans.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Unitedcashloans denide me loan after they had my information,then tried to take money out of my account that wasn't there causing me overdraft fees Not Sure Did Not Keep Info Because Did Not Get Loan Ripoff internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Change your Bank Account

I applied for a quick cash loan.They denide me after getting all my information.I thought that was the end of that till I saw an attempt of a withdrawal on my bank records.Instead of getting money on that attempt all they got was me an overdraft fee. On thier second attempt they got me another fee. On the third attempt they got $45 late fee and I got another overdraft fee. They refuse to respond to e-mails I've sent asking why they are taking money when they turned me down for a loan.

Jonathon
montgomery, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2007 06:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unitedcashloans/nationwide/Unitedcashloans-denide-me-loan-after-they-had-my-informationthen-tried-to-take-money-out-254325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unitedcashloans

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Change your Bank Account

AUTHOR: Dave - (U.S.A.)

You should've done that the first time they tried. The bank would've/should've refunded the overdraft fee and changed your account. Do it now!!