Complaint Review: Uniteddiamonds.com

• Submitted: Wed, July 11, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, July 11, 2012

• Reported By: engaged — Los Angeles California United States of America
31570 Railroad Canyon Road, suite 102 Sun City, California United States of America

Uniteddiamonds.com United Diamonds Engagement Ring Fraud... Beware! Sun City, California

What a scam, If you run across uniteddiamonds.com please run the other way.  When I was shopping for an engagement diamond ring I requested a diamond which was just under 2 carats,that had an E color, and which had a clarity that was eye clean.   Bruce Larson suggested that I should get aVS2 clarity for that size diamond that would insure the diamond would not have any inclusions visible by the naked eye.  I then purchased a ring from united diamonds which bruce represented as a VS2.

With the ring, I also received a certificate of appraisal by united diamonds also stating that the diamond was a V2 clarity. Because of the grade , I expected the ring to hold true with the definition of vs2 clarity (not able to see inclusions with the naked eye).  However when I closely inspected the ring I discovered 2 dark inclusions.  Friends and family of my fianc also stated that they noticed it.  I brought it to a gemologist that examined the ring under magnification with me and informed me that it was not a vs2, but a much lower clarity grade.

When I called Bruce Larson and told him what I discovered he was talking and dancing around the topic in a manipulative fashion which made me realize that he was nothing more then a con artist.  I asked to exchange the ring for exactly what I asked and paid for in the beginning, a diamond which was  "eye clean" and a ring that was more accurately a vs2 grade.  Bruce informed me that the only exchange I can do is an upgrade and pay more money just to get what I actually thought I was already purchasing.  No other alternative was offered to me: either I give him more money or keep the lower quality ring that was sold to me under false representation. This is a fraud. Bruce turned a time that was suppose to be beautiful in my life to a horrible memory, my engagement.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2012 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uniteddiamondscom/Sun-City-California-92587/Uniteddiamondscom-United-Diamonds-Engagement-Ring-Fraud-Beware-Sun-City-California-910561. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uniteddiamonds.com