Complaint Review: Unitedtel.com

• Submitted: Sat, January 03, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 05, 2009

• Reported By:Paterson New Jersey
Unitedtel.com
66 Webwood Circle Rochester, New York U.S.A.

United Tel charges onto my verizon phone bill Rochester New York

*Author of original report: UnitedTel and ESBL

Ok, in November charges popped up for Unitedtel in the amount of $12.95 for me allegedly having another voicemailsvcw ID Pro account. On same date I had other charges like hellomail mthsrvfee in the amount of $14.95. My husband nor I have never opted for these services since we already have them via verizon. Now, this month the charges are there once again.

I called in November to get them taken off my phone bill but today they are there once more. Funny but when someone calls you can never get someone live on the other end. I am disabled and living on a fixed income. Can you guys help me? I have already emailed the two companies responsible for this. I also called verizon and put a block enhancements on my phone bill. I have also emailed the two companies and although they give you a phone number to contact you can never reach someone live on the telephone.

Catiosca55
Paterson, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2009 08:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unitedtelcom/Rochester-New-York-14626/United-Tel-charges-onto-my-verizon-phone-bill-Rochester-New-York-407501. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unitedtel.com

UnitedTel and ESBL

AUTHOR: Catiosca55 - (U.S.A.)

If you are having problems finding UnitedTel.com and ESBL on phone bill here is what you do. Call verizon or whatever phone company you do business with. Tell them you want a block enhancements on your telephone bill. Also contact board of public utilities also contact the BBB.org, Dept. of consumer affairs, Attorney General for the state you live in. Complain complain that's what I had to do also. It works for sure.