Complaint Review: Unitel Tel - Unitedtel-Findyourdiet.com

Unitel Tel - Unitedtel-Findyourdiet.com
unitedtel-findyourdiet.com Internet U.S.A.

Unitel Tel - Unitedtel-Findyourdiet.com FRAUD! SCAM! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Support

Got my phone bill today, wife asked what I had ordered through the phone company. Neither of us know what this charge is so I called the number listed on the phone bill. They answer "customer service" and I asked the person was I speaking to the phone company or Unitel? She said she was a service rep for Unitel. She told me that this charge was authorized by my wife whom she identified by name. She then told me that she would remove the subscription or whatever it is but that I would still have to pay this month's $14.95.

Richard
Carrollton, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2009 04:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unitel-Tel-Unitedtel-Findyourdietcom/internet/Unitel-Tel-Unitedtel-Findyourdietcom-FRAUD-SCAM-Internet-467565. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unitel Tel - Unitedtel-Findyourdiet.com

Customer Support

AUTHOR: Customer Support - (USA)

We are very sorry to hear about your experience. Please be aware that we at FindYourDiet take customer satisfaction very seriously and would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have. You can contact us toll-free at 1-877-391-3161 or by email at customersupport at billinghelpnowdotcom, so that we may resolve your inquiry.

Sincerely,