Complaint Review: Unity Van Lines

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: beamer2309 — Bramstedt Nationwide Germany
Unity Van Lines
Carlstadt, New Jersey United States of America

Unity Van Lines Moving Goods stolen by Unity Van Lines/now Swift International Movers Carlstadt, New Jersey

Horrible experience, they stole my whole life!!! They picked up my boxes in Oregon mid of April 2012 and supposed to sent them to Germany, They stole my 28 boxes with all I had in it! Now they operate as Swift International Movers. All the Unity Van Lines phone lines are no more in Service. I have not heard anything now in 5 weeks. Michelle and Dan Dachut have a kitchen table operation and someone should put their hands on them. I have notified all Oregon News Problem solver stations, the Governor of NJ and I will go further. So far I have expenses of $75,000 because they stole my stuff. I hope the 2 will never ever be able to have a business. They should be arrested!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 03:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unity-Van-Lines/Carlstadt-New-Jersey-07072/Unity-Van-Lines-Moving-Goods-stolen-by-Unity-Van-Linesnow-Swift-International-Movers-Car-918234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unity Van Lines