Complaint Review: Univeristy of Phoenix

• Reported By: Moi — winterport Maine
Univeristy of Phoenix
Internet USA

Univeristy of Phoenix Do Not Call List Phoenix Arizona

*Author of original report: I have told them

*Consumer Comment: If you phone have enlisted

I requested to have information mailed to me regarding online courses. I was contacted via telephone and indicated I did not want phone calls, on mail correspondances. I received and email on June 25 2013 and again on July 1 2013 indicating that I had been placed on the DO NOT CALL list.

I have been receiving phones calls sometimes as many as 8 in one day. And telling each and every telemarketer that I am on the DO NOT CALL list and they are violating my rights.

I get "who cares", the list doesn't exist, etc.

I spent over an hour on the phone trying in vain to file a formal complaint with them and received nothing but the run around.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Univeristy-of-Phoenix/internet/Univeristy-of-Phoenix-Do-Not-Call-List-Phoenix-Arizona-1065264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Univeristy of Phoenix

I have told them

AUTHOR: Nancy - ()

I have told them I would sue and their response, "go ahead, we always win"

If you phone have enlisted

AUTHOR: MochaG - ()

If your phone number has been registered on the do-not-call list but they keep calling you, tell them you are going to file a complaint and Please follow the guide line on the site. Those who violate could be sued by FCC. There are already some law suites in this type and you can check it at http://www.discord.org/~lippard/lawsuits.html to see what others have been sued when violate the do-not-call list. It may not happen right away, but it should be obvious once there are enough people complaining about it.