Complaint Review: Universal Acceptance Corp - Car Hop

• Updated: Thu, June 03, 2010

• Reported By: Shawnaa — Minnesota United States of America
Universal Acceptance Corp - Car Hop
10061 Central Ave NE blaine, Minnesota United States of America

Universal Acceptance Corp - Car Hop A piece of crap! and not worth it- Buyers be ware. blaine Minnesota

I was looking to improve my credit so I saw a commercial for carhop, and decided to check it out, they say they improve credit,for people who get denied from Dealers, but that isn't the case, they sell lemons,and they charge to much for their cars, that aren't even in working order. I got a 2000 Chev. Malibu and it was working for 3 days which was the return policy length then we had issues with the engine, muffler,brakes,struts, and transmission, this car was suppose to be fix and no issues from what that guy @ the carhop in Blaine said didn't even give us his real name. So we called UAC to get warranty work done, they fixed it reluctantly,okay thought ever car has its issues so didn't bother me then, then a year later same issues and turns on parts were from a  junk yard, engine isn't even the right engine for that cars #'s dont match.  and now 6/2/2010 Mufflers out again breaks breaking down, and I still owe a huge chunk, so I called up to UAC again still waiting for a call back regarding if they approve muffler issue again which they probably wont. So this car is a lemon and a piece of crap and charge a huge APR and the car isn't worth that.

The other issues is the stupid incompetent agents at the financing company don't know anything, and they lie- I spoke to alot of reps 72hours before the due date of the payment, which was 6/1/2010 to change bank account information, and to take off bill pay- they said the auto pay payment wouldn't come out of old bank it would come out of new- well turns out they lied and the pmt came out of old and cased a overdraft and a NSF fee, which is $35 contacted UAC and bank  and they said rep told me wasn't long enough to make changes for that pmt, and its not there fault, and told me they can't credit me $35 or take back the $160 payment, even though I thought i canceled the auto pay and made a manual pmt on 5/28- so they took another payment on 5/28- they said they would call me back, its basically a he said she said crap! and I sick of it, there a rip off, and sell piece of crap cars, that don't work right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 01:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Acceptance-Corp-Car-Hop/blaine-Minnesota-55434/Universal-Acceptance-Corp-Car-Hop-A-piece-of-crap-and-not-worth-it-Buyers-be-ware-bl-609921. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Acceptance Corp - Car Hop