Complaint Review: Universal Action Travel Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, November 30, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: HonourAboveAll — Edmonton Alberta Canada
Universal Action Travel Inc.
7211 N. Dale Hwy. Ste-200 Tampa, Florida United States of America
  • Phone: 1-800-644-1648
  • Web:
  • Category: Cruises

Universal Action Travel Inc. scam don't do it! Tampa Florida, Florida

I'm from Canada and in 2008 I received a call from Universal Action Travel saying that I have won a draw and was entittled to a package for 3days/2nights in Orlando 3 days/2 nights in Daytona and a cruise for 2. long story short, there are several hidden fees and it will end up costing you more than if you were to pay for everything regular price! recently I trie to book the trip and the cruise and asked if I could buy a seat for a third person on the cruise. She charged me approximately $173 Canadian and when I called the cruise line (Bahamas Celebration Caribbean Cruise line), they had never heard of Universal Action Travel and I had to pay an additional fee of apprixaimately 120 dollars U.S. to book the cruise for 2. When I called Universal Action travel back, they didn't want anything to do with me cause I had already paid them and told me to talk to the cruise line. She told me not to mention the package and not to mention anything about Universal Action Travel.

To shorten the story, I tried emailing them to try and get a refund and they won't respond. When they were trying to get my credit card they were constantly emailing me and trying to get me to pay them.

If you want to travel go through a trusted agency. Anyone who calls you to solicit a product or service should raise red flags. I was gullable and trusted too much in people. Don't let them take advantage of you!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 12:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Action-Travel-Inc/Tampa-Florida-/Universal-Action-Travel-Inc-scam-dont-do-it-Tampa-Florida-Florida-975924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Action Travel Inc.