jumped

• Updated: Sun, June 30, 2013

• Reported By: Mom_of_six — Maitland Florida
Universal Auto Plaza
3701 W Colonial Dr Orlando, Florida USA

Universal Auto Plaza lack of integrity and customer service, company sold me a non working vehicle Orlando Florida

*Consumer Comment: What Does The Warranty Say?

*Consumer Comment: question

I purchased a car on or about the 15 or 16 of May 2013. When the car was purchased I was informed that the motor for the window needed to be fixed in addition to that the car needed a new battery and a handle for the door. After purchasing the car I took it to get fluids in it because it started shaking on my way home from the dealership the fluids that were placed in the car were antifreeze, 5 quarts of oil, in addition to freon, and transmission fluid. That did not stop the car from shaking so I immediately called the dealership and told them that I no longer wanted the car. I was told to bring the car up there the next dayand so I did.

The next day I went up to the dealership and I was told that they could do nothing, I could not return the car to get a refund, nor could I return the car for another one. The staff there were rude, lacked professionalism, lacked integrity and could not demostrate good customer service at all. This was the worst car buying experience that I have ever had and I know that I will never again go to Universal Auto Plaza.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2013 04:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Auto-Plaza/Orlando-Florida-32808/Universal-Auto-Plaza-lack-of-integrity-and-customer-service-company-sold-me-a-non-workin-1063215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Auto Plaza

What Does The Warranty Say?

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

You say the car needed a window motor, battery and door handle.  With these very obvious problems, you STILL bought the car!  You say it was "shaking".  Did you take this car on a test drive before buying it?  Then you say you added all those fluids.  Did you check these fluids prior to purchase?  Did you get a warranty with the car or did you buy it "AS IS"?  If you bought it "AS IS", why would you now expect free warranty service?

What happened here is the car had OBVIOUS problems!  However, rather than passing on this car or telling them to fix them BEFORE you bought it, you decided to buy it anyway.  Next time, take somebody with you who knows what they are doing.

question

AUTHOR: coast - ()

An automobile that is five quarts low on oil would have performed very poorly during the test-drive. The engine should have seized up within a few miles.

How did the car perform during the test-drive?