Complaint Review: Universal Car Lifts Universalcarlifts.com

• Submitted: Mon, March 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: n.outlaw — raleigh North Carolina United States of America
Universal Car Lifts Universalcarlifts.com
406 33rd Ave South Waite Park, Minnesota Waite Park, Minnesota United States of America

Universal Car Lifts Universalcarlifts.com Kendell, Nick....i've spoke to all of them. They say the owner is "Al" which everytime i ask for they say he isn't in. Universal Car Lifts -----BEWARE---RIPOFF---UNTRUSTED---unfriendly & can careless about u. They'll tell you anything. Waite Park, Minnesota

Order some dust shields for my 2006 Jaguar s-type b/c i was getting some custom rims & i thought it be nice not to have break dust on them. I don't know nothing about dust shields so i called Univeral Car Lifts before ordereding. I told them my car make/model & they told me what i needed to order. Went on the website & seen what they told me i needed, still wanting to make sure this product was what i needed far as fitting went i called again, i called 3 times before actually placing a order asking about shipping, fitment ect.......i WISH i would've listen to my instinct b/c they were so nonchalant & unfriendly but i bypassed the lack of eagerness to help listening to my husband who said i needed those shields.

SO-----after they told me again these dust shields would fit my car i went ahead & ordered. Also, i kept asking & asking when they would be sent they kept saying they would be sent out tomorrow. So i went ahead & ordered them on line paying 170.00 total............i waited 2 weeks for them to come. And when i got them i'm like....."huh" they are so cheap. I still bypassed that just wanting to get them put on so i can FINALLY put my rims on. I get my husband to take my tires off & when he puts the dust shield on my car/ then rims the dust shield presses up aganist my brakes. After all were installed i try to get in my Jaguar & the car wouldn't move a inch. The brakes were stuck completely upagainst that brake shields making tire movement impossible.......

I call Universal car lifts & spoke to NICK ------he tells me that is a COMMON PROBLEM & i would need to buy some sort of adaptor. He said they cost 500.00.........LOL.........i said i've called yall back to back to back before ordering & yall told me these would fit, you said its a common problem then why didn't you tell me that before ordereding. He didn't care about my waste of money----about my problem---so clear. As a woman it was understood, i just had to cut my losses, its no need to explain logic to Universal Car lifts......Look at the bad reviews, obviously they make it a business ripping off people. ----of course they wouldn't give me a refund or partial or no accommodating effort was made.

ONLY thing i realllllllly wish i would've done is looked up reviews on them before ordering & second followed my instinct when i heard within their voice how unfriendly they were & nonchalant before placing my order.........i mean if they can careless about your questions of their products before you order why would they care about their less then quality products not fitting after ordering?..........-0 rating..........terrible experience. The worst i EVER had while buying online. smh at it all and def learn from my mistakes. PLEASE take this in consideration before giving these evil-intent of a company your hard earned money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2013 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Car-Lifts-Universalcarliftscom/Waite-Park-Minnesota-56387/Universal-Car-Lifts-Universalcarliftscom-Kendell-Nickive-spoke-to-all-of-them-The-1027104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Car Lifts Universalcarlifts.com