Complaint Review: Universal Companies, Universal Savings Bank,f.a., Merchants Services, Usb Home Lending,

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2008

• Reported By:mesa Arizona
1802 E. Thomas Rd.suite 8 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Universal Companies,Universal Savings Bank,Universal Payment Processing,Usb Home Lending,Merchants Services, gave back money to client without authorization, charged for services not provided, overcharged on percentages that were contractual agreements Phoenix Arizona

Merchants services sold me a credit card processor and a service to last for a certain period of time agreed to by both parties. In 2002 when I caught them giving back money to a client and charging me for services that were not solicited by me and charging more money than was originally agreed upon I discontinued my contract with them. They agreed to let me out of the contract and I just wanted them out of my business. We went our seperate ways.

Well, long story short, they did not go away or destroy my contract as I was told they would do. Now, after years of not knowing that they have been destroying my credit over a relatively small amount of money I have finally tried to find out who is responsible and the process continues. The collection agency for this company, Metrpolitan Adjustment Bureau, has just as many complaints against them as the agency in this report; if not more. However, they claim to be a bank only dealing in recovering monies assigned by the agency that hired them to collect the debt. Good luck getting a manager on the phone. It took me a week to find out that I found out nothing.

Now writing an official letter to them requesting the information so that I can finally confront my accusers who claim to have paperwork signed by me stating that I owe them money. I don't think so but we'll see. In the meantime beware and be careful.

Angryaz
mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2008 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Companies-Universal-Savings-Bankfa-Merchants-Services-Usb-Home-Lending/Phoenix-Arizona-85016/Universal-CompaniesUniversal-Savings-BankUniversal-Payment-ProcessingUsb-Home-LendingM-308022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Companies, Universal Savings Bank,f.a., Merchants Services, Usb Home Lending,