Complaint Review: Universal Exploration Inc

• Submitted: Wed, April 08, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, April 08, 2009

• Reported By:Porthcawl Other
Universal Exploration Inc
3200 West End Ave Suite 500 Nashville, Tennessee U.S.A.

Universal Exploration Inc They rang me to say that i'd won a holiday to Florida, orlando, Daytona and then a cruise to the bahamas which was 3.99 per person, 2 day passes for 2 days included for the universal studios I stupidly fell for this con, Nashville Tennessee

They rang me to say that i'd won a holiday to Florida, orlando, Daytona and then a cruise to the bahamas which was 3.99 per person, 2 day passes for 2 days included for the universal studios or islands of adverntures, spending money for 4 people for 13 nights in total. They gave me website address with password and username, I stupidly fell for this con, as I had won another legitimate holiday so i had let my guard down, by the time I found out they had taken the money from my bank account. I asked for a refund to but was told that asking for a refund was "an absurd suggestion" I then found out that the same company had tried to take a further sum of over 600 from my bank account.

This company will not e-mail you back but will ring, so you have nothing in writing from them except your pack with all of the travel details. When they rang me I informed them of their fraud and that the whole trip was a con to recieve abuse from the head of customer services who shouted down the phone at me. I cut her off for her to ring back another 3 times who then asked my husband for our bank details, hence the fraud our bank accounts had to be closed.

I am now over 500 plus worse off and don't know what to do next.

Nerys
Porthcawl
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2009 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Exploration-Inc/Nashville-Tennessee-TN37203/Universal-Exploration-Inc-They-rang-me-to-say-that-id-won-a-holiday-to-Florida-orlando-441875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Exploration Inc