Complaint Review: Universal Fidelity, LP

• Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Pam — Ogden Utah United States of America
Universal Fidelity, LP
P. O. Box 941911 Houston, Texas United States of America

Universal Fidelity, LP I worked for the company and there is no way I had any outstanding balance when Hollywood closed. Yet they keep harrassing my wife for a balance. Houston, Texas

My husband worked for Hollywood Video and left in good standing when the company closed.  I have talked to the manager and he said we did not have any missing videos or DVD rentals.  It was about three years after the closing we received a notice.  I sent a letter explaining the same details to P. O. Box 941911 Houston, TX. 77094-8911.  When I call the number I receive a message to stay on the line and the next customer service representative will be with you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2012 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Fidelity-LP/Houston-Texas-77094-8911/Universal-Fidelity-LP-I-worked-for-the-company-and-there-is-no-way-I-had-any-outstanding-956917. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Fidelity, LP