Complaint Review: Universal Fidelity, LP

• Updated: Mon, May 14, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Colorado Springs Colorado United States of America
Universal Fidelity, LP
PO Box 941911 Houston, Texas United States of America

Universal Fidelity, LP Legal Successor of Hollywood Video/Movie Gallery, Inc. UNIVERSAL FIDELITY, LP SENT ME A LETTER SAYING I OWE $40.34 IN LATE FEES. THIS IS NOT TRUE! Houston, Texas

I received a collection notice from Universal Fidelity, LP in the mail yesterday. They say I owe them $40.34 for past due rental fees from Apri-June 2009.  If I ever had late fees, I always paid them when I returned the movie or game that was late.  I tried to call the number on the notice, and no one ever answers.  If I truly had late fees, I would pay them immediately.  This is a scam!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2012 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Fidelity-LP/Houston-Texas-77094/Universal-Fidelity-LP-Legal-Successor-of-Hollywood-VideoMovie-Gallery-Inc-UNIVERSAL-FI-882507. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Fidelity, LP