Complaint Review: Universal Fidelity, LP

• Submitted: Sat, March 24, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, March 24, 2012

• Reported By: Tamara — Auburn Washington United States of America
Universal Fidelity, LP
P.O. Box 219785 Houston, Texas.77218-9785 Houston, Texas United States of America

Universal Fidelity, LP Hollywood Video / Movie Gallery, Inc. Sent me a bill from collections for $19.16 from 06/18/09 for movies supposably I rented, never ever rented or watched, Houston, Texas

I received a letter from Universal Fidelity, Inc. on March 20th,( legal successor of Hollywood video)saying that I have an amount due of $19.16 for movies from 06/18/09 and 06/12/09 that I have never rented. I have always paid any late fees I've occurred. I tried calling them, left a message and haven't heard back. Total scam, that they send a bill 3 years later. Auburn, Wash.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/24/2012 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Fidelity-LP/Houston-Texas-77218-9785/Universal-Fidelity-LP-Hollywood-Video-Movie-Gallery-Inc-Sent-me-a-bill-from-collectio-858776. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Fidelity, LP