butter

• Updated: Wed, March 21, 2012

• Reported By: tomv — United States of America
Universal Fidelity LP
PO BOX 219785 Internet United States of America

Universal Fidelity LP Legal Succesors of Hollywood Video Bogus Late Fees, Internet

Received a collection letter from Universal Fidelity Lp from Houston Texas, on behalf of Hollywood Video. We always turned in our movies on time and if we  had late fees we paid them before we checked out new movies. Otherwise we were not allowed to check out movies.

These people are bunch of thieves. This is exactly what the hell is going wrong with America, we allow these corporate assholes to make decisions on the whim on how they are going to rip us off. If there is a class action suit against them I am joining them.

I called Universal Fidelity and disputed my charges with the phone rep, he kept interrupting me telling me they were not reporting to the credit reporting agencies. Well, so! I still don't owe the money! Then he stated that it was only a request. He actually said that, a request. My case supposedly was referred to there legal department. Doubt I will hear from them. H*ll, I hope not to hear from them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Fidelity-LP/internet/Universal-Fidelity-LP-Legal-Succesors-of-Hollywood-Video-Bogus-Late-Fees-Internet-857304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Fidelity LP