Complaint Review: Universal Internet Experts

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, May 19, 2011

• Reported By: Nyles Discount Mall — Boston Massachusetts United States of America
Universal Internet Experts
3219 E Camelback Rd #544 Hpoenis, Arizona United States of America

Universal Internet Experts Partick Kent / Lamar Edwards Sleeze balls contacted me and I listen to thier BS of making money online. They used Amazon as a draw Hpoenis, Arizona

It has been over a years now and I have not been able to get anything from the guys, UIE.  I was trying to win a TV and fill out the form online and recieved a call from UIE and was talked into the prospects of making money online in my spare time.  I was charge the initial $136 reduced from $295 for signing up. They sent a package with a password and user ID.  When I had a chance to talk to them again they we supposed to tell me how to access the system.  I was assigned a person Patrick and Walter to help me get started.  The conversation was strange and realized  that I was being scammed.  I called my credit card company to cancel the transaction while I was on the phone with UIE and  as they were cancelling the transaction, $8000 was posted to my account and they couldn't stop the transaction.  Partick told me that I was having buyers remorse when I called to try and cancel. Patrick guaranteed that tha I'd make the money back because of thier affilliation with Amazon and that If I didn't, I would be refunded.  No such thing happened.
My credit card company disputed the charge but was given a line of BS from UIE.  I was told by Partick that  they always win the dispute.  I was so disgusted that I never called them again until a few months ago before the expiration date.  Talked to Patrick once and never have been able to talk to any one at the office always get the recording and never a call back.

I hope this will result in getting something back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2011 12:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Internet-Experts/Hpoenis-Arizona-85018/Universal-Internet-Experts-Partick-Kent-Lamar-Edwards-Sleeze-balls-contacted-me-and-I-731143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Internet Experts