Complaint Review: Universal Marketing Nwtwork, TKI

• Submitted: Thu, October 09, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, October 09, 2008

• Reported By:Everett Washington
Universal Marketing Nwtwork, TKI
3219 Camelback Rd Suite 452 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Universal Marketing Network, TSI Universal Marketing Network, TKI, BEWARE OF THIS VERY DISHONEST COMPANY MAKING THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS OFF INDIVIDUALS LOOKING FOR AN ONLINE BUSINESS Phoenix Arizona

This company called me on the telephone after I had indicated an interest in making money on the internet. They talked me into starting a pharmaceutical business , said they would advertise it for me and all I had to do was pay for the advertising. They promised me I would start making sales soon and all I had to do was wait for the checks to come in the mail. They charged me $250 for the web page and I agreed to spend $5000 on advertising. What a huge mistake that was!

I started my so-called online "business" in May 2008 and have not heard a word from anyone there since. They promised me they could bring 30,000 "hits" to my website, which would be enough to generate some sales. So far, when I check my "business" website, I found I have supposedly received over 8000 hits, but no sales whatsoever. I did call them a couple of times, getting an answering machine, and someone actually did call me back, but it was several days later.

This company is a total ripoff! I was just looking for a small online business, and what I got was a pack of lies and promises. One thing I noticed about the way they spoke to me was that they called me "honey" or "sweetie" on the telephone. I guess that was meant to make me feel more comfortable with them.

I hope you can nail this company for what they deserve and it's very important that other people don't get taken up by this scam!

Gerri
Everett, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2008 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Marketing-Nwtwork-TKI/Phoenix-Arizona-85018/Universal-Marketing-Network-TSI-Universal-Marketing-Network-TKI-BEWARE-OF-THIS-VERY-DIS-379774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Marketing Nwtwork, TKI