eventually

• Updated: Fri, November 30, 2012

• Reported By: Diane — Farmington Utah United States of America
Universal Marketing & Training Services
4734 W. Glendale Ave. Glendale, Arizona United States of America

Universal Marketing & Training Services Mike Dimond 888-315-1185 Mike Dimond called stating that this company worked with Visa & Mastercard to train persons to do credit card processing Glendale, Arizona

I was contacted by phone on 11/6/2012  by Mike Dimond who stated their company, Unlimited Marketing and Training Services, train persons to become ISO's (independent Sales Organization) to promote credit card processing for Visa & MasterCard.

He said the training would be $495. complete and that I would receive in the mail (within 5 days) information and that a trainer would contact me soon after to work with me on the training.  He stated that Utah had 3 immediate leads that needed to be contacted that would turn in to immediate income within the first week and that I would earn back $1500.00 which would cover the cost of my initial investment.  He stated that the company would provide my leads free.

He sold me "hook. line, & sinker..."  He had me call my credit card company to verify that the funds were good - $495.00 - and while he was on the line he was able to find out my credit line and my security code.

Immediately after the call, I called back and the line(s) were busy.  I searched the internet to find out that this is a fraudulent company with many complaints.  I called my credit card to dispute the charge.

I have called the next day and reached a woman who tole me I had to call back after 10:00am AZ time - I told her why I was calling.  She stated the company does not supply leads and that they cost so much for each lead.

I have not been able to get a hold of anyone in the company since.  I have not received anything in the mail.  I was contacted on two separate times by two persons (male and female) about training.

I told them I had canceled and disputed the charge with my credit card.  I have since not been able to reach anyone by the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2012 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Marketing-Training-Services/Glendale-Arizona-85301/Universal-Marketing-Training-Services-Mike-Dimond-888-315-1185-Mike-Dimond-called-stati-976277. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Marketing & Training Services