- Report: #341795
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Universal Mobile Homes
Universal Mobile Homes6220 S. Shields Blvd. Oklahoma City, Oklahoma U.S.A.
Universal Mobile Homes Lied, Deceptive, Commited Fraud, Unsavory Business Practices Oklahoma City Oklahoma
*Consumer Comment: SHANE YOU SOLD ME A MOBILE HOME WITH BLACKMOLD IN IT
*UPDATE Employee: Drivers
*Consumer Comment: we got the same thing from shane romee(universal mobile homes by kfc)
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. We paid cash for the home and the salesman Bob Taylor said "hook up money of $2000.00 if there was any money left it would be refunded. When I called and asked Bob how much money was spent he REFUSED to tell me and when I asked him to send an accounting of that money he said "I Can't do that". I then talked to Chuck Arnold who also has a bad attitude. We proceeded to call the company who installed the hookups and found out that the cost was $1908. Universal owes us $92.00. We have seen to this point in time no refund check.
3. The repairs to our mobile were done by the company repairmen who seem to be the only honest people in that group.
Midwest City, Oklahoma
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2008 06:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Mobile-Homes/Oklahoma-City-Oklahoma-73149/Universal-Mobile-Homes-Lied-Deceptive-Commited-Fraud-Unsavory-Business-Practices-Oklaho-341795. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.