legend

Complaint Review: Universal Payment corp.

• Submitted: Tue, October 16, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 18, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Reseda California United States of America
Universal Payment corp.
P.O. Box 2759 pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Universal Payment corp. I been with invent help for three years and almoust done with payment of over 7.000 dollars and now I heard there a ripoff all I got was a nice book with my name on it. pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

*Consumer Comment: INVENTION/SUBMISSION COMPANIES

I had an idea and submitted to Invent Help paid 1.000 first fee and if I wanted to contiune with there services which was an additional 7.000 and some dollars through Universal Payment Corp.

I first received A really nice book with my name in it and inside it had many diffrent pictures of other inventions by other individuals and also sent with that was booklets with what the company does to help new inventors like me.

As the weeks went on and month's came and gone just been receiving the same letter saying they submitted my invention to 20 companies forgot what they called these companies it's been three years 7,153.00 I have 500 dollars left untill this loan is paid off through Universal payment corp dont know what to do or if I can get any of my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/16/2012 10:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Payment-corp/pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15230/Universal-Payment-corp-I-been-with-invent-help-for-three-years-and-almoust-done-with-pay-955989. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Payment corp.

INVENTION/SUBMISSION COMPANIES

AUTHOR: barb - (United States of America)

Hi Reseda California,
 please get legal help ASAP   dont waste any time   I am a victim
please contact me, or if you can put another answer  TO ME  in this column
tell me   in the book  that they sent you about all the inventors  that they helped
was anything in that  book about cosmetics as pre mascara    primer  ???

please answer   I am having a difficult time getting legal councel    my idea was stolen

look at my story on rip off