Complaint Review: Universal Premium Fleet Card

• Submitted: Fri, November 02, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, November 02, 2012

• Reported By: H. Gulick Operations Manager Clinto — Clinton New Jersey United States of America
Universal Premium Fleet Card
Norcross,GA Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Universal Premium Fleet Card I agree. This company is definitely fishing for fees. Norcross, Georgia

I have had similar experiences with this company. Did not realize I wasn't alone until today when I am trying to
Pay my bill over my cell phone due to major power outages from hurricane sandy and my phone is the only technology I have available. I found a bill. Called them and asked if I could pay over the phone due to the fact that I have no Internet access to pay online. They said sure, but there is a $10 fee. I was appalled and said forget it. I will just struggle through navigating the site on my smart phone. Then by googling their name for the log in site, I came across all of these rip off reports about them charging late fees for just past due bills on biweekly cycles where the statements were never received. I have been through that with them as well a few times. The best part is that you have the phone check option for $10 plus and late fees they charge you or you can pay on the Internet, they take your money by the next business day and keep your account on hold for another 5-7 business days. Extremely frustrating and inconvenient when trying to run a business. Thought this would be a good option as it is accepted anywhere, but now I think we need to look for another fueling card.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2012 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Premium-Fleet-Card/Norcross-Georgia-30010/Universal-Premium-Fleet-Card-I-agree-This-company-is-definitely-fishing-for-fees-Norc-963607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Premium Fleet Card