Complaint Review: Universal Premium Fleet Card

• Updated: Wed, September 12, 2012

• Reported By: Trinity — Asbury Park New Jersey United States of America
Universal Premium Fleet Card
PO Box 923928 Norcross, Georgia United States of America

Universal Premium Fleet Card This company had the nerve to charge me $80.94 as a late fee because my payment of $261.63 was 2 days late. I never received the EMAILED invoice and when I found out the bill was due I made payment i Norcross, Georgia

*Consumer Comment: Did same to me

I was surprised to receive a late notice from this company for a bill that I never knew existed.  This company had the nerve to charge me $80.94 for a late charge on a bill that totalled $261.63 and was paid two days late.  When I asked to speak to a supervisor, I was told that they would call me back.

This is the biggest ripoff ever and I am not intending on paying this bill ever.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 10:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Premium-Fleet-Card/Norcross-Georgia-30010/Universal-Premium-Fleet-Card-This-company-had-the-nerve-to-charge-me-8094-as-a-late-fee-940082. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Premium Fleet Card

Did same to me

AUTHOR: Snow Plow Man - ()

They did the same to me. I am at day 31 waiting for a call back.  I have sent letters, canceled the account, left phone messages with the sales lady who sent me the sign up forms, ask 4 times to a "customer service representive" to have a supervisor call me back.

I too will not pay the bill.  I have ask for the address of the company as I am so pissed I want to make a road trip and have a dutch uncle talk with these thieves.  They will not tell you where they are at.  No listing on internet, These people are con men.

I hope I can meet them some day.  This would be worth going to jail over.  They need a good old fashion a*s whipping over this.  Thieves