Complaint Review: Universal Promotions

• Submitted: Tue, May 03, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, May 03, 2005

• Reported By:hoboken New Jersey
Universal Promotions
11406 North Dale,mabry Highway Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Universal Promotions rip-off I want my money back Tampa Florida

Hi, I've seen that a fellow NJian has also been ripped off. It's hasn't been 24 hrs and I've made the request to get my money back and Universal promotions will not. It cost $498.00 with 3/2in orlando,3/2 in cocoa beach and 5/4 in cancun.

All of which to me is a scam after I read so much stuff about them. I just want my money back since I have not received the package yet and it's less then 24hrs. Why can they just refund if they are not a scam. Please help!

Aury
hoboken, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/03/2005 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Promotions/Tampa-Florida-33618/Universal-Promotions-rip-off-I-want-my-money-back-Tampa-Florida-141386. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Promotions