Complaint Review: Universal Protection Service

• Updated: Wed, June 25, 2014

• Reported By: JPRecon — Des Plaines Illinois
Universal Protection Service
700 E Butterfield RD Ste 320 Lombard, Illinois USA

Universal Protection Service UPS Company is a crock, horrible employer, abusive liars, terrible management Lombard Illinois

I was working for a client under contract with a different company. However, the contract was lost and Universal Protection Services took over the account. Since I liked the client and was comfortable there, I stayed on under UPS....This proved to be a huge mistake!!!!!!

They repeatedly interfered at the client's site even after the client repeatedly told them that no oversight was needed. It did not stop until the client threatened to break the contract. After several months my position was cut from the contract and I went to work as a Field Supervisor out of their Lombard office.

I was sent to sites to work with absolutely no training, I was sent to sites to train new staff and I had never worked at the site before. I was sent to new contracts to train staff and had no info on the client, the contract or their requirements. I was frequently driving over 100 miles a day in my own vehicle with my expenses ignored. I would frequently work 16 hour days, drive two hours home and get a call immediately to go work somewhere else. OR I would work 16 hours, get home, get to sleep and then get a dozen calls with my schedule while trying to sleep, then get sent to do another 16 without any sleep.

Would work routinely over 120hrs for two weeks but only get for around 80....By the time I submitted my resignation I was owed for 80 regular hours and 57 hours of OT. The real job with this company was chasing after your paycheck!!!!!!

Universal Protection Services out of Irvine purchased a horrible security company in Chicago to break into the market. The company had a horrible reputation, UPS bought them and made no changes to their management....BIG MISTAKE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2014 04:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Protection-Service/Lombard-Illinois-60148/Universal-Protection-Service-UPS-Company-is-a-crock-horrible-employer-abusive-liars-te-1157298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Protection Service