Complaint Review: Universal Psychic

Universal Psychic Faith took my gold jewelry and $2800 Los Angeles, California

*Author of original report: Update

*Consumer Comment: Evil Curse

*Consumer Comment: h*o h*o h*o

Beware if this woman!  She came to my place of business to advertise her services.  I told her i had never been to a psychic before and was interested in having a reading.  I do skincare for a living and she asked if i would give her a facial in exchange for a reading.  I said no problem.

gave her a facial a week later and she did my reading.  She said I had a curse and a negative entity which would ruin my business and my relationship and would need $2,800 ($100 for every year of my life) to "cleanse" the spirit and curse from me and it would be returned when we were finished.  She also said she needed to see all my gold jewelry because she could "sense" that one of the pieces had bad energy and needed to be cleansed.  She needed to see all my jewelry to know which piece.  Looking back, wow, what a mistake.  I brought her all my jewelry for examining and she said she needed to take it back to the "temple" she does her meditation in, and would return it when she knew which piece it was.

I also brought her the $2800 for "cleansing."  Last night on Dec. 19, I asked her for my money and jewelry back and it escalated into an argument because she said she would be risking her life and soul  to return it to me.  I pleaded and argued with her for over an hour.  It finished with her suddenly saying i gave her nothing and she doesnt know what im talking about.  Im so upset most particularly about the jewelry which had a lot of sentimental value to me as most of it was from my grandparents.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 08:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Psychic/Los-Angeles-California-90068/Universal-Psychic-Faith-took-my-gold-jewelry-and-2800-Los-Angeles-California-984862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Psychic

Update

AUTHOR: scammedinLA - (United States of America)

I filed a police report against this woman.  This is a common scheme in the "Gypsy" community. The crime is called "theft by trickery".  She has since moved supposedly and changed names of the business.  She has now in response to my report against her here written a poorly spelled report against my business on this site.  I guess i really pissed her off wanting to get my stolen jewelry returned.  The police case is still open and under investigation for other crimes committed.

Evil Curse

AUTHOR: skinnypup - (United States of America)

The only evil curse was the pseudo-fortune taker!  She had you pegged from day one.  I just don't understand what makes people think that there is someone who claims to take curses away, give you luck, etc...  THERE IS NO SUCH PERSON ON THIS EARTH!  Do yourself a HUGE favor, keep your money in your wallet, keep your jewelry in your jewelry box and stay far away from these kinds of scamming people.  I could cure a negative curse for the amount of money you gave her - I will burn some sage around you and chant meaningless verbiage and viola!

h*o h*o h*o

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

There's at least one psychic that will have a Merry Christmas.