Complaint Review: Universal Readers Service

• Updated: Thu, January 12, 2012

• Reported By: Linda — Chipley Florida United States of America
Universal Readers Service
P,O. Box 771747 Lakewood, Ohio United States of America

Universal Readers Service will show on your bank statement as No magazines. They called me today to verify info. Got to CC number and wanted me to tell them, they knew it started with a 4, but said thats the only part they are allowed to see. I told them to can Lakewood, Ohio

I spend a lot of time on the computer on Facebook.  My son had asked me to order him some magazines.

MAGAZINE, the web site was on Facebook and looked legit. WRONG!!!   My son nor I have heard a word since they took the $29.95 out of my checking for the year, even though the lady on the phone said for a month.

That upset me, but not nearly as bad as when she started wanting credit card information because my son nor I had received anything in months.  When she got to the credit card number and told me she knew it was a 4 and that was all they could see.  Bells and Ripoff was loud and clear to me.  I told them to cancel my order.  She hung up!!!!

I am headed to my Bank online and have them blocked, but I felt I should come here first.  Forwarned is Forarmed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2012 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Readers-Service/Lakewood-Ohio-44107/Universal-Readers-Service-will-show-on-your-bank-statement-as-No-magazines-They-called-821745. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Readers Service