Complaint Review: Universal Rewards And Trust Co

• Submitted: Fri, November 21, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, November 21, 2008

• Reported By:charles city Virginia
Universal Rewards And Trust Co
285 Bay St Ont. M5g-2n7 Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Universal Rewards And Trust Co lotto north american sweepstakes lottery on shoppers "winner" was sceptical! Deerfield Beach Florida

I recieved a letter from Claims /Disbursment manager Mr. Frank Brown notifying me that I had won a shoppers lotto that i had never heard of. I was initially excited - free money! My dad is forever filling out contest entries in my name, so maybe.... But the more I looked at it, the more skeptical I became.

Why would anyone legitimate send such a large check in such an insecure manner? The envelope it came in was a simple security envelope from canada. And the secrecy involved in their "security protocol" was another red flag.

I did not call and I did not cash the check. I found this site online and saw I was not the only big "Winner" The dollar amounts and instructions matched exactly. I am glad i did not bother to talk to Mr. Brown. He does not sound nice! If it sounds too good to be true - it probably is.

charles city, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/21/2008 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rewards-And-Trust-Co/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Universal-Rewards-And-Trust-Co-lotto-north-american-sweepstakes-lottery-on-shoppers-winne-393663. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rewards And Trust Co