Complaint Review: Universal Rewards And Trust

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:drexel hill Pennsylvania
Universal Rewards And Trust
1144 Newport Center Drive Deerfield Beach, Florida U.S.A.

Universal Rewards And Trust sent me a check and told me 2875.00 of it was for tax fees for some sweepstakes Deerfield Beach Florida

they sent me a check in the mail with a letter stating I had 10 days to call this guy Mr. Frank Brown between certain hours.

It states that I was given this 4875.00 check, but 2875.00 was to be used for tax reasons. This money was to be western unioned or moneygrammed, but I wasn't to cash this check until I spoke to this person first.

This is a really mean thing to do to people especially in these hard times. I kept the letter and check if they are needed.

drexel hill, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 07:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rewards-And-Trust/Deerfield-Beach-Florida-33442/Universal-Rewards-And-Trust-sent-me-a-check-and-told-me-287500-of-it-was-for-tax-fees-for-382371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rewards And Trust