Complaint Review: Universal Rewards And Trust

• Updated: Mon, October 13, 2008

• Reported By:springfield Missouri
Universal Rewards And Trust
285 Bay St Toronto, Ontario Canada

Universal Rewards And Trust $4875.00 check paid by a MO bank in Pevely (Bank One, Wisconsin) Toronto Ontariotoronto Ontario

"WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION" I don't recall recieving a first notification. This has all the ear marks of previous reports that I have read. When I recieved the letter I was too busy to do anything about it. So, I just hung on to the letter for a week or two. I'm glad I did because it gave me some time to think about it and I kept thinking that in our financial climate, today; how can anyone be giving away $125,000.00. It was screaming SCAM!!! After doing some internet research (it only took about 5 seconds), sure enough, just as I thought. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday.

My name was drawn from a pool of 500,000 names (WOW What luck!) as a declared winner of the "DE-LOTTO NORTH AMERICAN SWEEPSTAKES LOTTERY ON SHOPPERS held on FRIDAY, JUNE 27TH, 2008 in the 2nd category".

Anyway, I did not call or cash the check. It will expire in 60 days then I will shred it. It pays to stop and listen to that inner voice. If it is "too good to be true", it's probably not the real deal. Beware and do your research. Thanks to all the others out there that took the time to enter your report along the way. Hopefully, our experience will help many others steer clear of this company.

Lady Varmit
springfield, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2008 08:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rewards-And-Trust/Toronto-Ontario-M5G-2N7/Universal-Rewards-And-Trust-487500-check-paid-by-a-MO-bank-in-Pevely-Bank-One-Wisconsi-380940. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rewards And Trust