Complaint Review: Universal Rewards & Trust Co. - DE-Lotto NorthAmerican Sweepstakes Lottery

• Submitted: Tue, January 06, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 06, 2009

• Reported By:Spencer Iowa
Universal Rewards & Trust Co. - DE-Lotto NorthAmerican Sweepstakes Lottery
285 Bay St. Ontario, Canada

Universal Rewards & Trust Co. - DE-Lotto NorthAmerican Sweepstakes Lottery RIP Off Report Canada

I recived a very impressive letter form UNiversal Rewards & Trust Co. It stated that this was my final notice which I was suspicoius as I never had recieved a first notice. It stated how was randomly picked with 32 other declared winners and that this $4,875.00 check was to pay Goverment taxes that are due to relaease my winnings.

I was really suspicious by this time as I have been scammed once before . I got right on the internet and typed in Universal Rewarsds & Trust Co. andi low and behold was reading a rippoff report on how some one else had re3cieved this same letter and same amount of check and was also scammed out of $000 plus amount of money.

So I really appreiceate some one taking the time to seach on line and report this as I would have been amoung the ripped of people had I not found this report on line. I very much appreicated finding information that saved me from being pulled into this very misleading aand cruel scamm. Thank You from the bottom of my heart and may God richly bless you for your willingness to file a ripp off report.

Cindy
Spencer, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2009 04:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rewards-Trust-Co-DE-Lotto-NorthAmerican-Sweepstakes-Lottery/Ontario-M9R2R7/Universal-Rewards-Trust-Co-DE-Lotto-NorthAmerican-Sweepstakes-Lottery-RIP-Off-Report-408820. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rewards & Trust Co. - DE-Lotto NorthAmerican Sweepstakes Lottery