Complaint Review: Universal Rewards & Trust

• Reported By:forney Texas
Universal Rewards & Trust
285 Bay St. Toronto, Ontario Canada

Universal Rewards & Trust Crazy Nuts tryed to get my money Toronto Ontario

I got a letter and a check in the mail.I got very excited when reading the letter and looking at the check.
The check looked real in all aspects,the water mark and the raised letters.

The letter said that I was 1 of 31 winners of a 4 million dollar sweepstakes.The check was for 4,875.00 and 2,875.00 was to be used to pay U.S. taxes.
The letter said to call MR. Steve Colling direct line 1-905-598-5854 before cashing the check so I did.

The man ansered the phone and told me I could now deposit the check and call them tomorow for the final step. He said I would get the rest of my winnings by ups after I payed the taxes by moneygram or western union.

I went to the bank to make the deposit and the teller which I knew said she wanted to run a check on it and sure enough it was counterfit. If she had not cought it I would have been out 2,875.00. I hope they get fryed for what they are doing to people!!!!!!!!!!!

forney, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/23/2008 06:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rewards-Trust/Toronto-Ontario-m5g-2n7/Universal-Rewards-Trust-Crazy-Nuts-tryed-to-get-my-money-Toronto-Ontario-384292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rewards & Trust